Porsche Cayenne Performance Features
If you want every ride in your new car to be an exceptional one, it’s time to talk to a Porsche Cayenne car dealer. Here’s what to expect when you take this fantastic vehicle out for a drive.
Power- and Drivetrain
The base engine in the Porsche Cayenne is a turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 that produces 335 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of torque. If those specs won’t do it for you, there are four other engines to pick from.
- Porsche Cayenne S –Twin-turbo 2.9-liter V6: 434 horsepower and 405 lb-ft of torque
- Porsche Cayenne GTS – Twin-turbo 4.0-liter V8: 453 horsepower and 457 lb-ft of torque
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo – Twin-turbo 4.0-liter V8: 541 horsepower and 567 lb-ft of torque
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT – Twin-turbo 4.0-liter V8: 631 horsepower and 626 lb-ft of torque
No matter the engine you choose, you will get an eight-speed automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive is standard.
The Porsche Cayenne will get you up to speed incredibly fast. While the base trim can go from 0 to 60 mph in just 5.7 seconds, it gets faster and faster as you upgrade.
- Porsche Cayenne S – 4.9 seconds
- Porsche Cayenne GTS – 4.5 seconds
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo – 3.2 seconds
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT – 3.1 seconds
In addition to being extremely speedy, the Porsche Cayenne is very nimble. Thanks to its sharp steering and outstanding road grip, you’ll go out of your way to find as many twists and turns as you can.
The base Porsche Cayenne offers 17 MPG in the city and 22 MPG on the highway. With the other trims, you will get:
- Porsche Cayenne S: 16/22 MPG city/highway
- Porsche Cayenne GTS: 15/19 MPG
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo: 14/19 MPG
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT: 14/19 MPG
If you’re eager to take the new Porsche Cayenne out for a test drive, come down to Porsche Omaha.